Are you ready to upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2? With all the new features of GP 2013 R2 the answer should be ‘Yes’. With over 100 new features, including executive dashboards in Office 365 and backup to the cloud with Microsoft Azure; it’s time to get excited!
Upgrading to the latest version is not a requirement, however, you will be missing out on functional and system-wide enhancements that add significant value to the your software investment.
Some of the new features of Dynamics GP 2013 R2 include:
- Executive Dashboards in Office 365, which connects people, processes and systems in one place
- SmartList Designer functionality; create GoTo Forms, Navigation Lists, SmartLists and Web Pages from a single SmartList Record
- Enhanced collaboration and increased interoperability between Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook and Lync.
- Enterprise-class back up on Microsoft Azure for your data protection.
- Workflow and requisitions capabilities that include approving requests via email and simplified procurement through consolidating multiple requisitions into a single purchase order.
Downloadable links below for your convenience –
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Product Download Page – NEW DVD including R2!
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 Service Pack, Hotfix and Compliance Update – Download the R2 patch!
The FIX LIST and installation steps for R2 are in the GP 2013 R2 Update PDF Guide
Contact Alta Vista Technology to evaluate any system requirements that may be required to complete this update and schedule your upgrade today!