Nearly every company utilizing Microsoft Dynamics GP has a need for initial and ongoing integrations. Many companies utilizing GP started with Integration Manager for their integrations needs, which served its purpose in its day. Now however, with the introduction of SmartConnect by eOne Solutions, over 2000 customers and counting are taking advantage of the best way to create integrations.
At Alta Vista Technology we only recommend solutions that we think provide great value to our customers’ business. We’ve seen our customers save hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars after making the switch to SmartConnect. It is the only integration tool we recommend for Dynamics GP.
Take a look at the top 11 reasons to make the switch from Integration Manager to SmartConnect:
- SmartConnect provides more functionality
- SmartConnect runs up to 50 times faster
- SmartConnect can connect to almost any source of data
- SmartConnect can be scheduled on any time frame
- SmartConnect can be triggered in real time for integrations
- SmartConnect can be called programmatically via its own web services
- SmartConnect covers a wider breadth of modules including AA, field service and HR
- SmartConnect provides CRM integration
- SmartConnect provides scheduled export capability to push data out to other systems
- SmartConnect doubles as a development & automation tool – reducing the need for writing code in GP
- SmartConnect works with Extender
Now is the time to take advantage of moving your integrations from Integration Manager to SmartConnect. eOne is offering $1000 off SmartConnect (normally $4500 + 17.5% annual maintenance) now until September 30th. If you’d like to learn more about the product or the promotion, please contact us.