By Andy Sather, Sr. Support Engineer, Microsoft
Are you seeing this message every time you are sending a Template document via E-mail?
Luckily there is a very easy fix. What is happening is when the user clicks send GP is looking to the Win.ini tile for certain MAPI settings. If they are not there then the user is prompted with this message. You could disable through Programmatic Access on the Trust Center window, but there is an easier fix.
- Open a Windows Explorer window and go to C:\Windows.
- Make a backup of the Win.ini
- Open the WIN.ini file found in this folder.
- Look for the MAPIX setting in the file under the [Mail] section of the file.
- If the MAPIX setting reads MAPIX=0, please change the 0 to a 1 and then save the file.
- If there is not a MAPIX setting under the Mail section, please add the following under the Mail section of the file:
- Once you have modified the WIN.ini file, please be sure to save the changes and then close the file.
- Then you can restart both Microsoft Outlook and Dynamics GP to ensure that the changes to the file are picked up.
If you run into trouble with editing the Win.ini you can save this to your desktop and drag and drop it into the C:\Windows folder.