Distribution and Manufacturing Operations for Sage Intacct
As businesses in the distribution and manufacturing sectors strive to stay ahead in a competitive marketplace, technology that streamlines operations and maximizes efficiency is crucial. Introducing Sage Intacct’s latest game-changing addition: Distribution and Manufacturing Operations for Sage Intacct. A true cloud accounting solution for the distribution and manufacturing industries.
The challenge for Sage Intacct was daunting. Already the leader in financials and boasting the only solution endorsed by the AICPA, Sage Intacct wanted to add functionality to satisfy the most complicated distribution and manufacturing requirements.
True Cloud Accounting for Distribution & Manufacturing
As of this writing, this advanced module is being updated monthly, ahead of the normal Sage Intacct cadence. New functionality is added quickly, but the solution is already feature-rich.
- Real-time Inventory Tracking: Maintain accurate and up-to-date inventory levels across multiple locations, including warehouses, distribution centers, and retail stores. Track stock quantities and monitor stock movements. The system can extend to bar-coding solutions to streamline the system further.
- Material Resource Planning (MRP): Need the system to look at all Bill of Materials (BOMS) and explode quantities to generate Work Orders or Purchase Orders? In just a few clicks you have it all.
- Dedicated Purchase Order and Sales Order Management: Streamline the purchasing and sales process by generating purchase and sales documents and tracking statuses. Users can walk transactions through the system right from the dashboard.
- Warehouse Management: Optimize warehouse operations through features like bin/location management and pick-pack-ship processes. Improve order fulfillment accuracy, reduce picking errors, and enhance overall warehouse efficiency.
- Serial and Lot Number Tracking: Maintain traceability of individual products by tracking unique serial numbers or lot numbers. Enable recall management, comply with regulatory requirements, and enhance quality control processes.
By harnessing the power of Distribution and Manufacturing Operations for Sage Intacct, your organization can streamline processes, improve productivity, and make data-driven decisions to achieve sustainable growth.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to unlock your full potential and elevate to cloud accounting for distribution and manufacturing. You can fill out our our simple web form to schedule a FREE demo with our team today to learn more about how Sage Intacct’s Distribution and Manufacturing Operations module can transform your business.