The first update for Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is here! We needed to get all of the information into one, easily digestible piece of content. So we had Kevin make a wrap-up video to give you an idea of what to expect. In the video below you can see the Business Central 2020 update 1 highlights. Remember, you can get a free 30 day trial of Dynamics Business Central, and, as always, discovery calls and consultations are always free. Just give us a call and we can help get your system up and running or get you into a new system that meets the needs and demands of your business.
The Short List
Here is a quick overview of what is covered in the video.
- Enhanced role explorer, providing easier navigation
- Set printer selections for specific users
- Personalize roles for a role set vs. individual
- Add and subtract parts on a page, make them visible
- Improvement made to pages with multiple parts
- Easier navigation and data entry in lists
If you have any questions, would like to talk about ditching your expensive on-prem system and moving to Dynamics Business Central, or would just like to chat about options please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 855.913.3228 or fill out our webform and someone will reach out to you within 1 business day!