Dynamics 365 Business Central 2020 Update 1 Highlights
The first update for Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is here! We needed to get all of the information into one, easily digestible piece of content. So we had Kevin make a wrap-up video to give you an idea of what to expect. In the video below you can see the Business Central 2020 update 1 highlights. Remember, you can get a free 30 day trial of Dynamics Business Central, and, as always, discovery calls and consultations are always free. Just give us a call and we can help get your system up and running or get you into a new system that meets the needs and demands of your business.
The Short List
Here is a quick overview of what is covered in the video.
- Enhanced role explorer, providing easier navigation
- Set printer selections for specific users
- Personalize roles for a role set vs. individual
- Add and subtract parts on a page, make them visible
- Improvement made to pages with multiple parts
- Easier navigation and data entry in lists
If you have any questions, would like to talk about ditching your expensive on-prem system and moving to Dynamics Business Central, or would just like to chat about options please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 855.913.3228 or fill out our webform and someone will reach out to you within 1 business day!