Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (formerly Sage Timberline Office) is at long last appearing in Sage Intacct!
Sage Intacct CRE is incorporating one of the most trusted names in the construction industry with Sage Intacct, the preferred accounting solution of the AICPA. But what does this mean for those familiar with Timberline and looking to go to the cloud?
Sage Timberline Meets the Cloud
- A Native Cloud Solution is Here – Unlike other systems that attempt to host an older platform to be available in the cloud, Sage Intacct is a true born-in-the-cloud solution. Users can leverage all that comes with that. No more upgrades, lack of availability, disaster recovery plans, or maintenance. Having a browser and an internet connection and you’re on your way.
- Track Estimates and Manage Spend – We have a Spend Management demo video online showing how Sage Intacct can block or warn a user if a transaction like a requisition would take a user over budget. Integrating the Sage Intacct CRE estimates function with the included Spend Management makes sure we say under budget.
- Dimensions for Insight – While the Timberline heritage brings a wealth of features to Sage Intacct, dimensions are still integral to the system. Never lose the ability to run reports by the standard dimensions like Department, Location, and Customers or Vendors. Leverage the more construction-oriented dimensions like Job, Cost Code, or Cost Type. Running reports by any of these dimensions independently or in conjunction with other dimensions can give unparalleled insight.
- Project Billing is Clicks Away – Our project management videos show how easy it is for both accounting and project managers to use the system. Get the ability to bill for jobs, milestone or time and materials or any combination, in just a few clicks. This helps speed up the time to invoice and speed the turnaround into cash flow.
- Retainage – The tried-and-true conventions of the construction industry show up in Sage Intacct yet again. Highlighted by the ability to retain amounts in Purchasing or Order Entry until released. If you’re still tracking amounts in spreadsheets, it’s time to look at something better.
Building for the Future
Construction companies looking to move their infrastructure into the future finally can. Now you can spend less time on admin headaches. Turn your focus to what really matters – building the world all around us.
Looking to move your construction company to the cloud? Alta Vista Technology is one of the few authorized Sage Intacct CRE VARs. To schedule a demo or request a meeting you can email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 855.913.3228. You can also fill out our simple web form and someone will reach out to you within one business day. At Alta Vista Technology we take pride in being part of your solution.