Thousands of Dynamics 365 Business Central users attended Microsoft Summit 2022 in Orlando last week some of whom will take advantage of Academy at Summit that offers deep learning opportunities on several topics. For those of you unable to attend Summit this year, myself included, Microsoft offers its own learning platform, called Microsoft Learning, free of charge on many Microsoft products and technologies Business Central included.
Here’s what you need to know to get started with your very own learning path whether you’re ramping up your Business Central knowledge or you’re an experienced user, Microsoft Learn can validate your knowledge and skills and stay ahead of the curve.
Microsoft Learn is an open and interactive training platform that helps you take your Business Central skills to the next level, being an online educational center, it provides guided hands-on training on Business Central to help you become proficient.
While you don’t need to create a profile to consume all the learning content on Microsoft, you need a Microsoft Learn profile to earn Business Central certifications.
How to Create a Microsoft Learn Profile
Making a Microsoft Learn profile is simple, just follow these steps:
- To get started, click on Sign In on the top right of your screen on the Microsoft Learn page
- Select a Microsoft email ID to register
- Proceed to create your profile by selecting a display name
- Next, pick an email ID to stay connected to the latest news
- On the next step, Select roles you’re interested in. If you’re a student, and you’ve no specific job role in mind, you can ….
- Next, you select your level from Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- On the next page, select Products that are relevant to your work or field of interest
That’s everything you need to do. Now, your profile is all set, and you’re ready to begin takin the courses.
Getting Started with Your Learning Path
You can use the content to educate yourself about business functionality, or to brush up on how to use multiple currencies, for example. To help you get started, Microsoft provides learning paths for the complex and not-so-complex end-to-end processes:
Learn at Your Own Pace, in Your Own Place
With self-paced individual modules and learning paths, Microsoft Learn gives you the incredible opportunity to learn from the comfort of your own home at times that are convenient to you long after Microsoft Summit 2022 is over. You can also make use of the Microsoft Press resources to prepare, get certified, and always stay on the top of your career, so go to https://aka.ms/learn set a filter for Business Central and start learning!