It’s that time of year again. Another update has made it’s way to the Sage Intacct user base bringing new features and updates to the top accounting system for mid-market businesses. Below are some of the highlights, straight from Sage Intacct themselves.
Deep cross-industry functionality ensures you have a solution that is optimized to support your unique business needs:
- Contract processing tools that significantly reduce time for subscription businesses to implement contracts and onboard new acquisitions.
- Enhancements to how Contracts with projects work together to abide by ASC 606 timing rules with automated revenue recognition
- Introduction of Projects standard task catalog that simplifies project setup
Global operational scale enhancements streamline and automate core business processes to support your company as it grows:
- Streamlined bank feeds and reconciliation capabilities to increase insight into cash and save time in the close
- Enhancements that streamline budget creation with quality data in just a few clicks
- Dynamic Allocation for assets and liabilitiesto gain earlier visibility into performance
We’re continually enhancing our best-in-class cloud platform, this time with:
- Expanded reporting capabilities
- Usability improvements
- More performance and scale investments
One of the big highlights here is bank feeds. Previously you would need an add on such as BankLink Anyware in order to connect your banks directly to Sage Intacct. With this recent release, a native bank feed function has been added after many requests and community feedback. Now users can do their reconciliations directly in their accounting system instead of manually entering each transaction. A huge time saver.
For a detailed list of changes in a video overview check out the video below!
Learn about the latest features and updates
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 855.913.3228. Want to leave your current system and get to the cloud with Sage Intacct? We would love to help you! At Alta Vista Technology, we take pride in being part of your solution.
See What's New!