Deliver Amazing Customer Experiences
These days Microsoft is really pushing to deliver solutions to create amazing customer experiences. This includes not only winning a customer, a donor, or business partner over, but also includes what happens after the spot light is off and the audience leaves the theater. It is at this time that customer service takes over and customer relationships can be strengthened or ruined.
Your responsiveness and the quality of that response to a customer can make or break the long term relationship. If you really want to test your customer service muscles then ask yourself the following questions:
- How long does it take you to initially respond to a client question?
- How are your support calls and emails prioritized?
- Do you know how your clients prefer to be communicated with?
- How many calls, emails, and time passes from the time a ticket is opened to resolution?
- Are your customers satisfied with the responses they are given?
These questions are just the tip of the customer service iceberg. In the end, the choice is yours. Would you rather than sink and watch your business fail. Or would you choose to utilize CRM and swim to “Better Customer Experience Island?” Not only will your customers be better served, but your customer service team will be more productive. Here are just a few of the advantages your service representatives can experience:
- Manage all open and incoming cases in a single view
- Collaborate with their colleagues by asking questions to the entire team
- Utilize a repository of previously resolved cases to answer customer requests
- Set skills and competencies so that specific cases are routed to the correct person
So there you have it. Two possible customer service problems solved with one solution. Your customers are happy and your employees are more efficient and effective. What more could you want? If you’re still questioning if customer service matters take a look below…