Dive into “Delve”
What’s the deal?
According to the folks in Redmond, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 release introduces Delve functionality built into the application. For those not familiar with it, Delve helps you discover the information that’s likely to be most interesting to you right now – across Office 365. You don’t have to remember the title of a document or where you saved it last. This content that is stored in OneDrive or in Sites via Office 365 is always at your fingertips.
Ultimately, collaboration is the key and with Delve you can work with colleagues to view, edit, and share each other’s documents. Delve learns from how you work and tailors the information to your personalized Home page. What you see in Delve is different from what your colleagues see.
What’s the Impact?
Delve has inherent intelligence that shows users key documents and information that is based upon their own activity within the application (in this case CRM). This means that depending on a user’s role in your company (sales, service, support, etc.) they will only see documents that are relevant and accessible to them. It’s a little bit of social media, document collaboration, and a new (vastly improved) cloud based file cabinet all in one!
Here’s a few things Delve WILL bring to the table for you and your business…
- Marketers are able to share and collaborate on a monthly customer newsletter
- Your sales team is able find that quote they were looking for to finalize a new sale
- A customer service rep can locate a step by step guide to solve a customer request
Here are some of the things you WON’T have to worry about after Delve…
- Searching for a document at 11:00 pm that you need for a meeting tomorrow
- Recreating marketing materials because your team can’t find last year’s copy
- Missing a prospect’s RFP deadline because a section wasn’t completed or was lost
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] post Dive into “Delve” appeared first on Alta Vista […]
Comments are closed.